1. 90% of all those who have taken part after their child has joined have stayed because they enjoy it.
2. You can help your child even more at home because you will understand what they need to achieve as you will be achieving it too.
3. Your child will get to see how worthwhile it is to do, remember you are a role model to your children, if you do it, they will want to be like you even more.
4. It helps build a stronger mind and we all know that as adults pressures do not go away, but the ability to deal with them should grow and MA can help with this.
5. It helps you keep you fit, healthy, balanced, co-ordinated
and generally makes you feel good.
6. You get to begin a new hobby and journey in which you can make new friends, beat challenges as you do things you never thought you could and you get to smile too.
7. You can be yourself and leave everything behind when you train, the training time is just for you and allows you to relax.